Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A rough day at sea

Went diving yesterday, to start my qualifing for an ADVANCED OPEN WATER scuba certification. Man was it choppy, I managed feed the fish three times.

The good news is, once we were under everything was fine. We saw lots of different colorful fish, a barracuda, a lobster and a small group of squid.

My dive partner for the day, CJ from the west coast, was completing her initial Open Water certification and am happy to report everything went well and she is now officially an OPEN WATER DIVER.

We were supposed to go out again today but it is choppier than yesterday. The group went cenote (cavern) diving today, but my sinuses are acting up so I stayed back, there is plenty of time left until we come home.



-- Posted Via My iPhone --

Location:Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment